While Bill’s practice is mainly focused in the North Texas area, he has represented clients in state courts all over Texas, as well as United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas. He also practices in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. and the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Bill’s practice focuses on catastrophic injury or wrongful death claims, where he has successfully represented individuals and families in a wide range of lawsuits, from pharmaceutical liability to professional malpractice to general negligence. He also regularly represents individuals and small companies in commercial litigation cases, where he has successfully prosecuted and defended a broad variety of commercial matters, from breach of contract to oil/gas disputes to breach of fiduciary duty claims.
Bill is active in the American Board of Trial Advocates, American Association of Justice, Dallas Trial Lawyer’s Association and Dallas Bar Association. Outside of the practice of law, Bill enjoys spending time with his wife and two children.
Honors and Awards:
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer – Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Law
- Top 100 Civil Plaintiff Trial Lawyers in Texas, National Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization (2005)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado (2004)
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims (2003)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas (2003)
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas (2002)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas (2000)
- State of Texas, 1997
After graduation, Mr. Warren relocated to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where he began his legal career with a prominent national law firm focusing on personal injury, including medical malpractice, child birth injury, and products liability. While in Philadelphia, Mr. Warren also had the opportunity to work with a high-profile, full-service civil litigation firm where he defended corporations, insurance companies, employers, trucking companies, and numerous businesses and individuals in high stakes product liability and casualty litigation. It was during his time defending “big business” that Mr. Warren realized his true passion is helping victims injured by faulty products.
In 2018, Mr. Warren relocated home to Texas and began his career with The Blankenship Firm, where he focuses his practice on obtaining justice for injury victims. Mr. Warren’s practice is dedicated to representing people who have suffered injury or harm due to faulty medical devices in mass tort litigations, including Transvaginal Mesh and IVC Filters, as well as victims of clergy abuse. While based in Dallas, Mr. Warren regularly represents clients in state and federal courts all across the United States, including California and Pennsylvania.
Outside of his law practice, Mr. Warren is an avid outdoorsman, exercise enthusiast, and above all, enjoys traveling and spending time with his fiancée and two dogs.
- State of Texas, 2022
- State of California, 2016
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2015)
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (2015)
- State of Pennsylvania, 2014