How do we contact your office?
AYou can use the Contact form that is included on the Contact page. You can also call the office at (214) 361-7500 or send us a fax at (214) 361-7505. You can also send mail to us at the address listed below.

3500 Maple Avenue, Suite 1100
Dallas, Texas 75219

Do you charge for initial consultations?
ANo, we do not charge any fee for an initial consultation. If we accept a case, a written fee agreement will be prepared for your review. The agreement will contain a detailed description of the attorney fees and expenses.

Do you take cases on a contingency fee basis?
AYes, depending on the type of case and the facts and circumstances. A contingency fee is an arrangement whereby an attorney agrees to accept a percentage of the recovery upon settlement or judgment in lieu of other types of payment. Not all cases are appropriate for a contingency fee. If a contingency is agreed upon, it will be described in detail in the fee agreement.

Should I accept payment from the insurance company?
ABefore you accept any payment or cash any check, you should review your options with a knowledgeable attorney. Insurance companies are in the business of making money, which means that they usually attempt to have you accept a lesser payment than you would get if you had filed a personal injury lawsuit. It may be tempting to accept an initial offer from the insurance company; but it is not always in your best interest.

If I file a lawsuit, what am I allowed to sue for?
AWhen you file a lawsuit, you are requesting the court to award you damages. In a personal injury lawsuit, you could be awarded damages for your medical bills, lost wages in the past and future, pain and suffering, physical impairment, disfigurement, mental anguish, as well as any property damage.

What if I don’t want to go to court?
AFrequently, personal injury cases reach settlements outside of court. This is especially true when victims have experienced lawyers who prepare the case appropriately for trial. Insurance companies know the difference between experienced trial lawyers and those who are nothing more than marketers in disguise. The insurance companies are much more likely to pay full case values to a qualified, experienced trial lawyer.

What should I do after a car wreck?
  • Exchange information with the other driver: Immediately after a car wreck, make certain you get the other driver’s contact information, as well as the information of their insurance company.
  • Identify witnesses: You may need to call upon witnesses later to support your car accident claim. Make certain you get their information at the accident scene, if possible.
  • Take photos: Whether the photos are taken with your camera or phone, it is a smart idea to have visual documentation of the accident scene.
  • Call 911: Even if your injures from the car accident are minor, you should always call medical and law enforcement officials.
  • Get to a doctor: See your family doctor to ensure that your injuries are properly diagnosed immediately after the car accident.
  • Call an Attorney: Seek legal representation right away. An accident attorney will make sure that your rights are protected at all times.
Why won’t the insurance company for the person or company who caused my injuries automatically pay my medical bills as they occur?
AMost insurance companies will not automatically pay medical bills as they occur. Insurance companies only have to pay if a judgment is rendered against them. Settlements occur because of a clear chance of a potential verdict. Moreover, most insurance companies want to conclude or settle the claim with one sum of money. Therefore, most liability insurance companies will wait for the letter of demand from your accident attorney and then try to conclude the case all at once with one payment or try and avoid payment and force the claim to result in litigation. If you have experienced issues with insurance companies, contact us today.

If I’ve been in a car wreck will my insurance go up?
ANot unless it is your fault. Otherwise, no.

If I Was Injured In A Motorcycle Accident While Not Wearing A Helmet, Can I Still Collect Damages?
AYes, whether or not you were wearing a helmet has nothing to do with who caused the accident and who is ultimately at fault for your crash. In Texas, motorcycle riders must wear a helmet if they are under the age of 21. If a motorcycle rider is over the age of 21, has taken a motorcycle training and safety course, and has proof of health insurance, wearing a helmet while riding is optional. While motorcycle helmets are not required for many riders in Texas, helmets have been proven to minimize injuries and prevent death in the case of a motorcycle accident.